BUTLER TECH ADMISSIONS PROCESS
To be considered for admission to Butler Tech full-time programs, prospective students:
- Must have a high-school diploma or a GED. Note: Please contact the Student Services office if you received your high-school diploma on-line.
- Must successfully complete the WorkKeys Assessments in Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information. Minimum score requirements differ by program.
- Must meet any other requirement or prerequisite specified by the program (see program descriptions).
CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
A full-time career counselor is available to assist prospective students who need help choosing an appropriate career field. Contact the counselor by phone at 513-645-8203 or by email.
BUTLER TECH ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Prospective students who are interested in enrolling in a full-time Butler Tech program should:
- Contact the Career Counselor or program supervisor to schedule a tour and review program requirements. Note: Students who wish to enroll in Basic Police Academy must contact an academy commander as the first step. Call 513-645-8350 for more information.
- Schedule and take the WorkKeys Assessments.
- Complete prerequisites.
- Complete and submit the Full-Time Application to Enroll along with the required program deposit and application fee (due at time of enrollment).
- If financial aid is desired, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) either at www.fafsa.ed.gov or by scheduling a financial aid appointment (513-654-8342). A financial aid appointment is required even if the FAFSA is completed on-line.
- Pay any balance due before the first day of class.