The Adjunct Machine Trades Technology Instructor is responsible for the delivery of quality education that adheres to the standards of the established curriculum. S/He will employ effective teaching practices for adult students in lab and/or classroom settings to support certificate programs operated by Butler Tech’s Adult Education Division.
• Associate’s degree relevant to content area OR a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable industry experience;
• Comprehensive knowledge of AND a minimum of three (3) years of experience in blueprint creation, interpretation, and application to manual machining;
• Knowledge of engine lathes, milling machine fundamentals, and CNC programming;
• Machine trades industry certifications such as NIMS and/or CAD/CAM preferred;
• Student-oriented teaching style with ability to adjust approach to suit individual adult learner needs;
• Willingness and demonstrated ability to work with students, teachers, and administrators as a team member;
• Proficiency in email and Microsoft Office programs;
• Effective and demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, oral and written communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
• History of strong work record, including good job attendance; and
• Documented evidence of acceptable criminal record as required by Ohio law and Board policy.
How to Apply
Beam at email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates whose employment interests align with the position will be contacted.