The City of Blue Ash is seeking applicants to fill one Assistant Swim Coach position within the Blue Ash Recreation Center. The Assistant Swim Coach will assist in the operations of the Summer recreation swim team. The team practices at the Blue Ash Recreation Center's outdoor 25 yard pool and ranges in size from 100-130 swimmers per Summer. Competition begins early June and the last meet of the season is late July. This position needs a highly motivated and energetic individual interested in working with swimmers, parents, and the Swim Coach.
This is a seasonal part-time position that will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee's Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sand Trap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
• Must have current CPR and First Aid Certificates
• Experience with swim coaching preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Experience developing and implementing organization and structure to a swim team
• Knowledge of working with parent committees and paid staff
• Experience motivating all levels of swimming ability in addition to teaching basic and advanced stroke technique
How to Apply
COMPUTER ACCESS: If you do not have access to a computer, there are computer stations available at most Public Libraries. The Blue Ash Branch Public Library of Cincinnati is located at 4911 Cooper Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242. Our on-line application system is provided by NeoGov.
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES: If you have problems while applying online, please contact the Help Desk between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday - Friday at 1-855-524-5627. You may also call the City of Blue Ash Human Resources Office at (513) 745-8642 for information.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.