Hello! We are looking for a CNC tube bending engineer / technician for 1st shift from 7:30am-4:00pm. Pay is based on experience ranging from $20-$30
We care about our employees and offer great benefits as well as a team building work environment.
Byron Products is a thermal processing company specializing in Brazing, Heat Treating, Welding, Coatings, and Tube Bending. Byron Products has earned a reputation as a leader in supplying quality parts and services for a wide and diverse group of clients.
“WHATEVER IT TAKES” is our motto at BYRON PRODUCTS. By that statement we are dedicated to supplying our customers with the best service at competitive pricing in the brazing, heat treating, welding and plasma coating business. Being able to react with personalized and professional service is what has allowed us to be in business and grow since 1982.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life
-Programming and set up of CNC bender
-Measuring/inspection of tubes
-End finishing of tubes
-Materials: Stainless, aluminum, and copper materials
Responsible for setting up and operating various makes of CNC bending equipment. The engineer/technician must be able to operate the machines to perform the task needed and monitor the work, making all necessary adjustments. Employees will also be responsible for quality checks to ensure product meets company standards
- Set up machines at the beginning of the shift to ensure proper working order.
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures.
- Maintain and clean tools before and after each shift.
- Proactively communicate with Supervisor and coworkers.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required.
- Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.