ChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest staffing firm dedicated to the child care field. CCC provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs.
We have dozens of full-time, long term assignments waiting to be filled. We also have many short-term assignments for those with part-time schedules. Flexible hours! You can define your own schedule! Jobs all over Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern KY!
Duties: As a Preschool Teacher/Assistant in a child care facility, after school program, preschool, Montessori program, to assist in the implementation of curriculum activities, supervision and interact with children of varying ages.
Job Positions Available: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $13 per hour
- Assistant Teacher/Substitute part-time
- Teachers- full-time
- High School Diploma
- Experience & Early Childhood Education credits/credential a plus, but not necessary
Benefits of working with ChildCare Careers:
- Flexible hours - You set your own schedule!
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit available immediately
- Tuition reimbursement for Early Childhood Education classes
- Competitive hourly wages
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health insurance (if you average 30/hrs. per week for 12 months)
- Experience working in a variety of Early Childhood programs
Have reliable transportation to and from job assignments.
How to Apply
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.childcarecareers.net