Imagine working in one of the most beautiful settings and with a scenic view of an award winning golf course. Amazing, right?! The City of Blue Ash is seeking applicants to fill part-time Host/Server positions (wages + tips) within the Sandtrap Grill.
Team members in this position will greet customers, serve food and beverages in the Sandtrap Grill Restaurant located within the beautiful Cooper Creek Events Center & Blue Ash Golf Course. This position is permanent part-time and requires a flexible schedule often working nights and weekends.
This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Provides OUTSTANDING customer service to ensure a positive guest experience at the Sandtrap Grill. Assures guests have an enjoyable meal.
- Assists the Sandtrap Grill Supervisor and shift leader with daily operations.
- Maintains high standards of sanitation and cleanliness of equipment, tables, etc.
- Works in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task - the Sandtrap Grill will become very busy with customers/guests, especially during the Summer Season.
• Quickly learns the procedures for opening and closing of the Sandtrap Grill;
• Follows all procedures to correctly handle all cash, credit and gift certificate transactions;
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, ingredients, portion sizes and prices;
• Assist with food and beverage inventory control and restocking;
• Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals;
• Has great attendance and able to handle a high level of responsibility;
• Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and serves of the highest caliber;
• Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy;
• Able to stand for a minimum of 7 hours or more;
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs.