Maintenance Team Member
Mike's Carwash Maintenance Team Members troubleshoot, repair, replace, install, and test carwash related equipment to ensure customers receive a safe and valued experience. Maintenance Team Members report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Execute the Mike’s Purpose, and deliver on our Team Member Promise. This includes being a “role model” for our managers and associates’ behavior and performance.
- Reduce Wash Downtime. Review Wash Shutdown reports when received. Evaluate causes of downtime and generate a game plan for preventing similar issues in the future. Discuss your game plan and findings with the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure Fix It Books are updated daily. Update all Fix It Book items with a comment or a solution to ensure consistent communications with the respective location. Prioritize Fix It Books entries by: Safety, Quality, Shutdown issues.
- Complete a weekly 1 on 1 agenda, and schedule a weekly meeting with the maintenance manager.
- Maintain Maintenance Van and City Parts on Hand. Complete POH by the 15th of each calendar month. Assist assigned locations with POH concerns. Communicate to the Maintenance Manager any updates to the POH as needed
- Conduct Scheduled Manager Maintenance Training. Complete and submit a sign in sheet for attendance for each class and return to Payroll and Training. Participate in Manager Review boards when asked.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Previous maintenance knowledge or experience.
- Knowledge or experience in hydraulic and pneumatic experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- Experience in a field such as general maintenance, mechanics, construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrical or a similar area of expertise.
- Work 5 days a week – Most days will be 5A – 1P
- Night projects will be shared evenly amongst the entire Maintenance Team
- Work 5 days the week of Christmas, including either December 24, December 26
- Each Maintenance Team Member is required to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per Month
Knowledge or experience in hydraulic and pneumatic experience is preferred.
Experience and knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
Experience in a field such as general maintenance, mechanics, construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrical or a similar area of expertise.