About Klosterman Baking Company:
As a fourth generation family-owned bakery, we’ve perfected our craft since 1892. Klosterman is dedicated to 100% Total Customer Satisfaction by putting the right people FIRST. We provide quality products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a hometown feel within all our locations.
At Klosterman Baking Company our Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing a broad range of maintenance activities to maintain the facility, equipment, machinery and production operations.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Preventive maintenance to plant equipment, machinery and facilities
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and machinery for mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, or other problems using schematics, drawings, manuals, multi-meters, etc.
- Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits
- Understand PLC operations and troubleshoot from a nonprogrammer level.
- Perform routine tasks, such as set-ups, cleaning, lubricating, and starting equipment
- Operate forklifts and scissor lift equipment
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance( After one year)
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid!)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Must have open availability
4 days on, 3 days off- working two 12 hour shifts and two 8 hour shifts
$25-27/hr depending on experience
Experience with 3 phase and low voltage power
Experience with fasteners, hand & power tools, precision measurement tools, gearboxes, bearings, rotating equipment, and assembly/disassembly of machinery
Experience Welding and Fabrication
Experience with photo eyes, prox. switches, etc.
Knowledge in use of calipers and micrometers
Experience with broad range of hand tools
Strong teamwork capabilities
Familiar with general plumbing using PVC, Copper and black iron pipe
Able to push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds and maneuver in tight places (in and around machinery)
Good communication skills, self-motivated and detail oriented
Maintenance Technician Experience:
Maintenance Technician: 3-5 years experience industrial maintenance