Works day-to-day on assigned plumbing tasks. Assists with all work on a job site such as, but not limited to: lifting, carrying, sorting, loading, unloading of material as well as cleaning of job areas. Creates the type of positive work environment that helps maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Operates under specific supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attends, as needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned tasks. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions and/or requests for tools/equipment/material if required for each task.
- Provides labor work needed for the specific job site in a positive, efficient and timely matter.
- Focuses on safety and safety practices first and foremost during all task assignments.
- Ensures the quality and profitability of each project by eliminating waste in materials and labor whenever possible.
- Willingness to learn the trade and jump in and assist when needed.
• Minimum 1 year prior construction or plumbing experience preferred.
• Stable work history
• Able to use basic tools (hammer, tape measure, etc.)
• Honest, reliable, dependable and display good character
• High School or GED Equivalent
• Eyesight correctable to 20/50
• Able to stand for long hours
• Lift items weighing up to 60 lbs.
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Must provide their own basic hand tools.