Are you an experienced Caregiver seeking a work home? Join the Assisting Hands family and find out why we have won Best in Home Care and Best Employer for 5 years in a row!
We provide consistent clients scheduled around your availability, competitive pay and benefits, promotional, learning and career opportunities.
We have immediate part and full time openings throughout the Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Ky region.
What you get as a Caregiver with Assisting Hands:
- Flexible scheduling
- Consistent client (s)
- Opportunity to pick up shifts
- Downloadable app for time keeping, client charting and scheduling
- Paid training including Dementia Certification through PAC
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- Competitive starting pay rates with opportunities for bonuses and increases
- Benefits including; 401k with match, PTO, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, health, dental insurance and mileage reimbursement.
- Shifts ranging from 3-12 hours
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities to participate in Community Volunteer projects
- Social events- get to know your teammates!
- Support from field and office staff
How to Apply
We have open interviews from 10 am - 4 pm. If you can stop by, our address is 8160 Corporate Park Drive, #125, Cincinnati, OH 45242.