We are looking for a self motivated individual who is reliable and hard working. We have a fast paced, but fun environment. Ability to be flexible and problem solving skills will make you a very strong candidate.
The person in this position will be responsible for
- Ensuring production room has the materials/resources necessary to complete jobs (Boxes, Cores, etc).
- Removing trash and excess materials from the Press Area
- Ensure baler area is kept in order.
- Packing and labeling products in preparation for shipping.
- Maintaining safety and organizational standards
We run multiple products on different machines so attention to detail and forward thinking are key skills.
This is a part-time position, Monday - Friday from Noon - 5pm. This is an entry level position, with future opportunity for full-time work once the candidate proves him/her -self.
Salary: $13.00/hr+ ( based on experience)
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Ability to see and hear production hazards
Ability to carry materials and maneuver body in a manufacturing setting
Ability to climb ladders
Ability to understand work tickets
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
How to Apply
Email Sharon Drewry: email@example.com
Stop in our office at 155 Wright Drive, Monroe, OH and complete an Employment Application.
Call us at 513.539.9980 for more information.