In collaboration with the Line Manager and fellow employees, the laborer will learn the specific job functions of the machine they are on. Key responsibilities include:
• Follows specific directions.
• Keeps work areas clean and orderly.
• Complies with all safety regulations and practices.
• Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around workstations.
• Be able to work mandatory overtime
• Must possess the physical capabilities to perform all duties
• Must be able to perform regular work assignments without close supervision
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Steel-toed footwear and safety glasses required as well as ability to stand for long periods of time
• Good attendance
• Good work ethic and willing to do physical labor
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet specific requirements of the position to email@example.com