RJZ Contracting is Hiring for our in-house crews. Our client base has kept us busy every winter since 2006, and 2019 is no different. If you're a trim-pack carpenter or painter and ready to work while other contractors are slowing down, THIS IS FOR YOU!
We have a volume of work that is on the verge of being more than we can handle, so we are expanding our in-house crews.
If you own a company, you can still apply as a vendor at www.RJZContracting.com, but note that our in-house crews receive the work first, and we only use subs for overflow.
We don't hire average people at average rates, because we are not your average Construction Company. We won't give you an average, BORING, out-of-the-box job. We are going to give you exciting and challenging projects, every time. We hire great people, but we only keep the exceptional ones.
Mediocre isn't acceptable for us, because we believe WE CAN BE better than that, so we strive for more. If you are a trim-pack carpenter or a painter, and you share our passion for being the best, we are looking for you!!
Must Have Reliable TRUCK or VAN. (No cars or SUVs)
Must Have Valid Driver's License
Must Be Organized
Must Be Detail Oriented
Must Strive to Be First On Site and Last To Leave
Must Have Clean Background (No Felonies, due to client restrictions)
Must Have a passion for a PERFECT end-product
Must Have Experience & References
Must Apply Per Instructions
Good to Have: (But not necessary)
Have Own Trailer (Covered, Utility, or Dump)
How to Apply
1. Email Chris@RJZContracting.com. Use the subject: "Painter" or "Carpenter" or "Drywaller" and the words: "For RJZ Contracting"
2. In the body, tell us why you are The perfect fit above our 50+ other applicants.
3. Provide your contact information.
4. Provide additional information regarding the requirements that you meet or do not meet above.
5. Include a resume if you have one.