NEW - INCREASED BASE WAGE SCALE - NEW
STNA -Base Hourly Rate is $12.00 to $15.00 based on experience.
Seasonal shift differentials for both day and night shift allow team members to make an additional $3.00 to $4.00 per hour.
We are now offering to all team members Daily Pay! Collect a portion of your worked wages the same day!
Full and Part time team members are eligible for benefits at costs that cant be beat!
WHY STNA'S CHOOSE TO WORK HERE:
- Flexible work schedules - 8 and 12 hour shifts available
- Competitive wages with affordable healthcare benefits
- Opportunity for career advancement and tuition reimbursement to return to nursing school
- Top Workplace Award Winner
- Clean, state of the art facility with access to supplies needed to provide the highest quality of care
- Care for a diverse patient population
- Free continuing education
- Variety of experience in Long term and Rehab patients
- Overtime shifts available
- State Tested Nursing License
- Desire to work with the elderly
- Team player
- Pleasant, cheerful, tactful, and courteous to residents, relatives, visitors and team members
- Provide daily care required for each resident assigned: Hygiene, bathing, dressing, meal service, oral care, nail care, toileting and brief changes.
- Cleanliness of residents room and hall assigned
- Vital Signs
- Answering call lights
- Assisting Nurse personnel in providing nursing care
- Work under the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse
- Document care thru electronic medical records
You may also apply directly through our website, search Carespring facilities job postings at other locations, and learn about our Mission at: