Industrial maintenance occupations continue to experience a high demand for trained individuals. If you are interested in working with your mind as well as with your hands, this field offers challenge and reward. The skills you learn in this program will provide a technical foundation to maintain the operation of equipment in industrial and warehousing environments. Butler Tech’s full-time program in Industrial Maintenance Technology can help you connect your interests with great jobs in our area.
In our labs, students practice troubleshooting and gain important knowledge to become industrial maintenance technicians, electrical maintenance technicians or mechanical maintenance technicians.
- Complete this Manufacturing & Industrial Technology Interest Form or call us at 513-645-8200 to register to attend a mandatory industry information session
- We recommend you apply at least three weeks before the start of the program in order to complete prerequisite requirements.
- Industrial Maintenance Technology Enrollment Checklist–This checklist will be reviewed at the Info Session and help you stay on track for enrollment.
- Prepare for the WorkKeys Assessment
- Determine your Financial Aid options
Full Time | 800 Hours | 10.5 months | M-T | 5 pm -10 pm
Upcoming classes: Mar 2, 2020 – Jan 12, 2021
Tuition $7,284 | Books/Supplies $3,315
Financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
Industry Recognized Credentials
Students will train and test for the following credentials issued by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER):
- Core Curriculum
- Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4
- AC/DC solid state drives
- Industrial electricity
- Motor control wiring and troubleshooting
- Programmable logic controllers
- Fluid power
- Mechanical maintenance
- Process control systems
- Single and three-phase motor systems.
Where Can I Work?
Most Industrial Maintenance Technicians work in a manufacturing or warehouse facility.
2018 median pay Bureau of Labor Statistics: $51,630 annually | $24.82 per hour