Now Enrolling for Upcoming Classes!
As of July 6, 2020 our campuses will return to regular office hours Monday-Friday to serve you!
For the safety of all, you will be required to wear a mask upon entering our campus buildings. We ask that you adhere to the 6 foot social distancing recommendations and avoid visiting if you don’t feel well. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate these new guidelines!
to show interest in this 11 day program and sign up for a FREE information session where you will learn more about these STNA Enrollment Steps and receive a tour of the campus. We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you reach your career goals!
- Schedule your background check at our LeSourdsville campus. The cost is $50
- Email Renee Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your two step TB test.
- Purchase navy blue scrubs and black leather or leather like shoes to be worn every day of the program.
- Secure Your Seat: Submit the registration form with full payment for the program. Federal financial aid is not available due to the program being under 600 hours.
- If you need financial help to pay for training you may qualify for OhioMeansJobs’ WIOA grant funds. If you live in Butler County you can email Sonya Bridge Sonya.Bridge@jfs.ohio.gov to receive further information.
STNA’s are an important member of the healthcare team. They improve the lives of residents in long-term care facilities and home health care with activities of daily living and other delegated tasks. Students will be prepared to take the State Tested Nurse Aide exam and be licensed through the Ohio Department of Health. A current STNA license is a prerequisite to the Practical Nursing program.
Part Time | 79 Hours | 8 am – 3:30 pm (M-F 9 class days + 2 clinical days)
There will be one additional TBA day for testing | 100% attendance is required.
Upcoming Classes: Aug 10 – 26, 2020 | Sept 8 – 24, 2020 | Oct 5 – 22, 2020 | Nov 2 – 20, 2020 | Dec 1 – 17, 2020 | Jan 4 – 21, 2021 | Feb 1 – 18, 2021 | March 1 – 17, 2021 | April 12 – 28, 2021 | May 10 – 26, 2021 | June 7 – 23, 2021 | July 12 – 28, 2021
Tuition $604 | Books/Supplies $195
Industry Recognized Credentials
State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA)
Where Can I Work?
As a State Tested Nurse Aide, you can work in a variety of settings, including hospitals and nursing and residential care facilities.
2018 Median Pay (Bureau of Labor Statistics): $28,530 per year | $13.72 per hour