The enrollment process for Butler Tech programs begins in the sophomore year of high school. Acceptance requirements vary by program, but attendance and grades will be considered as very important factors.
Steps to Enrollment
- Butler Tech will come to your school in fall to give you an overview of our programs. You will be asked to sign up for Career Days.
- During Career Days, you will have the opportunity to come to Butler Tech during the regular school day so you can see the programs that interest you most.
- In January, Butler Tech will host an evening Open House so your family can see what Butler Tech has to offer. This is a great opportunity to meet our instructors and learn more about how Butler Tech can prepare you for college or entering the workforce after high school.
- You will complete an online application and indicate your top program choices. Many programs fill up quickly, so students are encouraged to submit applications early.
- Applicant interviews will be scheduled and conducted by Butler Tech staff.
- Acceptance notifications will be distributed in spring.