For admission to Butler Tech full-time Adult Education programs, prospective students must:
- Have a high-school diploma or a GED. Note: Please contact the Student Services office if you received your high-school diploma on-line.
- Successfully complete the WorkKeys Assessments in Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information. Minimum score requirements differ by program.
- Meet any other requirement or prerequisite specified by the program (see program descriptions).
Career Guidance and Counseling
A career counselor is available to assist students who would like help choosing a career field. Contact the counselor by phone at 513-645-8203 or by email.
Please follow these steps to your enrollment:
- Attend an information session. Admission requirements vary by program and are covered during the session. To sign up for an information session email AdultEducation@ButlerTech.org or call 513-645-8200.
- After attending an information session, select the program you would like to apply for.
- Schedule and complete the WorkKeys Assessments.
- If financial aid is desired, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and schedule a required financial aid appointment by calling 513-645-8342. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Complete and submit your Enrollment Agreement. Pay a $200 enrollment depostit that will be credited toward your program tuition.