For admission to Butler Tech full-time Adult Education programs, prospective students must:
- Have a high-school diploma, GED, or equivalent. You can get a copy of your GED transcript by going to www.diplomasender.com. The benefits of DiplomaSender:
- First time test takers receive their initial diploma and transcript FREE
- Documents can be delivered electronically via email or through fax, USPS first class, or priority express mail
- Duplicate diploma requests are $15
- Duplicate transcript requests are $15
- Test takers can create accounts via DiplomaSender.com to view their scores, order credentials (diploma and transcript), and view all historical and current test scores from all three assessment publishers (GED® , HiSET or TASC)
Need GED classes and test information? Click this link for Steps Towards Your GED
Note: Please contact the Student Services office if you received your high-school diploma on-line.
2. Successfully complete the WorkKeys Assessments in Applied Mathematics, Graphic Literacy (Locating Information), and Workplace Documents (Reading for Information). Minimum score requirements differ by program.
3. Meet any other requirement or prerequisite specified by the program (see program descriptions).
Please follow these steps to your enrollment:
1. Attend an Information Session
- Enrollment requirements vary by program and are covered during the session. To sign up for an Information Session call 513-645-8200 and select the number to the corresponding program you’re interested in.
2. Take Action
- Select the program you would like to apply for.
- Schedule and complete the WorkKeys Assessments.
- Complete a FAFSA form and schedule a required Financial Aid appointment by calling 513-645-8200 option 2. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
3. To Enroll
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript or GED scores
- Complete and submit your Enrollment Agreement.
- Pay a $200 enrollment deposit that will be credited toward your program tuition.