Admission and Enrollment


For admission to Butler Tech full-time Adult Education programs, prospective students must:

  1. Have a high-school diploma or a GED. Note: Please contact the Student Services office if you received your high-school diploma on-line.
  2. Successfully complete the WorkKeys Assessments in Applied Mathematics, Graphic Literacy (Locating Information), and Workplace Documents (Reading for Information). Minimum score requirements differ by program.
  3. Meet any other requirement or prerequisite specified by the program (see program descriptions).

Career Guidance and Counseling

A career counselor is available to assist students who would like help choosing a career field. Contact the counselor by phone at 513-645-8203 or by email.


Please follow these steps to your enrollment:

1. Interest

  • Attend an information session. Admission requirements vary by program and are covered during the session. To sign up for an information session email or call 513-645-8200.

2. Action

  • After attending an information session, select the program you would like to apply for.
  • Schedule and complete the WorkKeys Assessments.
  • If financial aid is desired, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at and schedule a required financial aid appointment by calling 513-645-8342. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.

3. Enroll

  • Complete and submit your Enrollment Agreement. Pay a $200 enrollment deposit that will be credited toward your program tuition.

Popular Links

Online Catalog