For admission to Butler Tech full-time Adult Education programs, prospective students must:
- Have a high-school diploma or a GED. Note: Please contact the Student Services office if you received your high-school diploma on-line.
- Successfully complete the WorkKeys Assessments in Applied Mathematics, Graphic Literacy (Locating Information), and Workplace Documents (Reading for Information). Minimum score requirements differ by program.
- Meet any other requirement or prerequisite specified by the program (see program descriptions).
Please follow these steps to your enrollment:
1. Attend an Information Session
- Enrollment requirements vary by program and are covered during the session. To sign up for an Information Session call 513-645-8200 and select the number to the corresponding program you’re interested in.
2. Take Action
- Select the program you would like to apply for.
- Schedule and complete the WorkKeys Assessments.
- Complete a FASFA form and schedule a required Financial Aid appointment by calling 513-645-8200 option 2. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
3. To Enroll
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript or GED scores
- Complete and submit your Enrollment Agreement.
- Pay a $200 enrollment deposit that will be credited toward your program tuition.