With Butler Tech’s Commercial Drivers License (CDL) training, you could be behind the wheel and earning a great paycheck in as little as five weeks!
Training combines classroom and behind-the-wheel experiences, including interactive driving simulators and a five-and-a-half-acre on-site driving course. Students learn on current model equipment that includes multiple day-cab and sleeper tractors, 53′ and 45′ trailers, and box trucks.
Butler Tech CDL Training is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education, taught by experienced instructors, and have a small student-to-instructor ratio. CDL refresher courses are also available.
Steps for Enrollment
- Call 513-645-8367 or email CDLtraining@ButlerTech.org to register for an upcoming class.
- Be at least 21 years old/18 for Ohio intrastate
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam and drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Industry Recognized Credentials
Ohio Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
Full Time – 8am – 5pm | Part Time 5 – 9pm
- Class A | 200 Hours
Click for Upcoming Class A Classes
- Class B | 120 Hours
Click for Upcoming Class B Classes
Class A License $5,000 | Class B License $3,125
Program costs include:
- Tuition for classroom and behind-the-wheel training
- DOT physical and drug screen
- Written CDL test
- Testing fee for CDL road test
- CDL license fee
If you are a veteran in need of financial help for this course, you may qualify for Veterans Benefits
You may apply online for the Careers In Gear Trucking Scholarship. One recipient is selected annually for their $3,500 trucking scholarship.
Expected Salary Range
2018 Median Pay (Bureau of Labor Statistics): $43,680 per year | $21.00 per hour