With Butler Tech’s Commercial Drivers License (CDL) training, you could be behind the wheel and earning a great paycheck in as little as five weeks!
Training combines classroom and behind-the-wheel experiences, including interactive driving simulators and a five-and-a-half-acre on-site driving course. Students learn on current model equipment that includes multiple day-cab and sleeper tractors, 53′ and 45′ trailers, and box trucks.
Butler Tech CDL Training is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education, taught by experienced instructors, and have a small student-to-instructor ratio. CDL refresher courses are also available.
Steps for Enrollment
- Call 513-645-8367 or email CDLtraining@ButlerTech.org to register for an upcoming class.
- Be at least 21 years old/18 for Ohio intrastate
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam and drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Industry Recognized Credentials
Ohio Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
Full Time – 8am – 5pm | Part Time 5 – 9pm
- Class A | 200 Hours
Click for Upcoming Class A Classes
- Class B | 120 Hours
Click for Upcoming Class B Classes
Class A License $5,000 | Class B License $3,125
Program costs include:
- Tuition for classroom and behind-the-wheel training
- DOT physical and drug screen
- Written CDL test
- Testing fee for CDL road test
- CDL license fee
If you are a veteran in need of financial help for this course, you may qualify for Veterans Benefits
Expected Salary Range
2018 Median Pay (Bureau of Labor Statistics): $43,680 per year | $21.00 per hour