Starting Salary Range
$25,000 – $60,000 annually
Industry Recognized Credentials
Ohio Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
With Butler Tech Commercial Drivers License (CDL) training, you could be behind the wheel and earning a great paycheck in as little as five weeks! Training combines classroom and behind-the-wheel experiences, including interactive driving simulators and a five-and-a-half-acre on-site driving course. Students learn on current model equipment that includes multiple day-cab and sleeper tractors, 53′ and 45′ trailers, and box trucks.
Butler Tech CDL Training is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education, taught by experienced instructors, and have a small student-to-instructor ratio. Evening courses and CDL refresher courses are also available.
If you are a veteran in need of financial help for this course, you may qualify for benefits.
- Get Started!
- Phone: 513-645-8367
- Email: CDLtraining@ButlerTech.org
- Training Locations
- Program Times
- Enrollment Requirements
- Be at least 21 years old/18 for Ohio intrastate
- Pass a DOT physical exam and drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Program Costs
- Class A License $5,000
- Class B License $3,125
Program costs include:
- Tuition for classroom and behind-the-wheel training
- DOT physical and drug screen
- Written CDL test
- Testing fee for CDL road test
- CDL license fee