If you want a steady job in an industry that continues to grow, professional truck driving may be the path for you. Trucking remains a strong, stable industry in the US. Butler Tech CDL Training has an excellent success rate — 100 percent of our 2014-2015 class graduated from the program and successfully passed the Ohio certification exam.
Training combines classroom and behind-the-wheel experiences at the Butler Tech Public Safety Education Complex, including interactive driving simulators and a five-and-a-half-acre on-site asphalt driving course. Students learn on current model equipment that includes multiple day-cab and sleeper tractors, 53′ and 45′ trailers and box trucks.
Butler Tech CDL Training is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education, taught by experienced instructors, and have a small student-to-instructor ratio. Evening courses, CDL refresher courses, and CDL B-to-A Advancement courses are also available.
If you are a veteran in need financial help for this course, you may qualify for benefits.
Starting Salary Range
$25,000 – $60,000 annually
Industry Recognized Credentials
Ohio Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Get Started!
- Phone: 513-645-8350
- Email: CDLtraining@ButlerTech.org
- LocationsTrainings held at the Butler Tech Public Safety Complex in Liberty Township and also in Dayton, Ohio.
- News Coverage
- Program Times
- Enrollment Requirements
- Be at least 21 years old/18 for Ohio intrastate
- Pass a DOT physical exam and drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Complete an entrance interview
- Program Costs
- Class A License $4,875
- Class B License $3,000
Program costs include:
- Tuition for classroom and behind-the-wheel training
- DOT physical and drug screen
- Written CDL test
- Testing fee for CDL road test
- CDL license fee
Step inside one of our training vehicles!