Our practical nursing program combines classroom learning and hands-on clinical experience to prepare you for rewarding and challenging opportunities in nursing. Employment opportunities exist with extended care facilities, home health agencies, physicians’ offices, schools, outpatient clinics, and hospice providers. Graduates who pass the (NCLEX – PN through Ohio Board of Nursing) will be credentialed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
This full-time program can be completed in less than a year and is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- CLICK HERE to Show Interest in this program. Please provide accurate contact information, so we can best follow-up with you and help you on your way to new career opportunities!
Steps for Enrollment
- CLICK HERE to register for a free healthcare information session. Information session attendance is required to enroll in this program.
- Practical Nursing Enrollment Checklist This checklist will be reviewed during the Information Session and help you stay on track for enrollment.
- Prepare for the WorkKeys Assessments by using the WorkKeys Practice Tests and Scheduling Your WorkKeys
- Determine your Financial Aid options
- State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA)
- BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers – American Heart Association
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Medical Terminology and Medical Math are optional and not required as prerequisites for Practical Nursing. Contact us for more details on these courses.
Full Time | 1400 Hours | 8 am – 3:30 pm
Tuition $12,050 | Books/Supplies $3,057
- Nursing skills
- Adult and child health
- Mother and baby care
- Mental health concepts
- Gerontological nursing
Industry Recognized Credentials
Upon completion of the program, you will be prepared to take the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX) through the Ohio Board of Nursing to become credentialed as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Expected Salary Range
2018 Median Pay (Bureau of Labor Statistics): $46,240 per year | $22.23 per hour