The Manufacturing Skill Standards Council’s (MSSC) Certified Production Training (CPT) Program is an industry-led training, assessment and certification system. It focuses on the core skills and knowledge needed by the nation’s front-line production workers in today’s high-tech, high-skill, quality focused environments.
Our program is offered in our state-of-the-art facility. We use a combination of instructor-led and online courses that are media rich and designed to engage students while teaching important concepts about manufacturing.
Butler Tech’s CPT program includes five individual, stackable certificate modules: Safety; Quality Practices and Measurement; Manufacturing Processes and Production; Maintenance Awareness; and Green Production (new – optional).
Our goal is to raise the level of training to help you find higher wage jobs. We teach core technical skills based on the industry-defined and federally-endorsed standards that are needed in all areas of manufacturing for the 21st century.
As part of this program, you’ll be trained in high performance manufacturing areas such as Machine Operator, Advanced Production Technician, Production Associate, Process Improvement Technician, Inspector, Lab Technician, Safety Coordinator and Materials Associate.
CLICK HERE to get started and request more information about this program.
You will be given the opportunity to sign up for a free Information Session where you will:
- Learn what prerequisites are required
- Learn expectations as a student
- Have an opportunity to meet instructors
- Tour our LeSourdsville Campus
Attending an information session is NOT required to enroll in this program. Please provide accurate contact information, so we can best follow-up with you and help you on your way to new career opportunities! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Steps for Enrollment
- MSSC Enrollment Checklist–This checklist will be reviewed at the Information Session and help you stay on track for enrollment.
- Prepare for the WorkKeys Assessments by using the WorkKeys Practice Tests and Scheduling Your WorkKeys
- This program is under 600 hours and therefore financial aid is not available.
Part Time | 147 Hours | 5 months | Mon & Wed | 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Upcoming classes: Mar 23, 2020 – Aug 22, 2020
Tuition $1,300 | Books/Supplies $1,350
Industry Recognized Credentials
MSSC will award full CPT certification to students who pass the first four modules:
- Quality Practices and Measurement
- Manufacturing Processes and Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Green Production (new – optional)
$12-20 an hour