The Manufacturing Skill Standards Council’s (MSSC) Certified Production Training (CPT) Program is an industry-led training, assessment and certification system. It focuses on the core skills and knowledge needed by the nation’s front-line production workers in today’s high-tech, high-skill, quality focused environments.
Our program is offered in our state-of-the-art facility. We use a combination of instructor-led and online courses that are media rich and designed to engage students while teaching important concepts about manufacturing.
Butler Tech’s CPT program includes five individual, stackable certificate modules: Safety; Quality Practices and Measurement; Manufacturing Processes and Production; Maintenance Awareness; and Green Production (new – optional).
Our goal is to raise the level of training to help you find higher wage jobs. We teach core technical skills based on the industry-defined and federally-endorsed standards that are needed in all areas of manufacturing for the 21st century.
As part of this program, you’ll be trained in high performance manufacturing areas such as Machine Operator, Advanced Production Technician, Production Associate, Process Improvement Technician, Inspector, Lab Technician, Safety Coordinator and Materials Associate.
- Complete this Manufacturing & Industrial Technology Interest Form or call us at 513-645-8200 to register to attend an Information Session.
- We recommend you apply at least three weeks before the start of the program in order to complete prerequisite requirements.
- Prepare for the WorkKeys Assessment
Part Time | 147 Hours | 5 months | Mon & Wed | 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Upcoming classes: Mar 23, 2020 – Aug 22, 2020
Tuition $1,300 | Books/Supplies $1,350
Industry Recognized Credentials
MSSC will award full CPT certification to students who pass the first four modules:
- Quality Practices and Measurement
- Manufacturing Processes and Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Green Production (new – optional)
$12-20 an hour