Join our Summer Professional Development Series on Facebook Live!
All Facebook Live PD events will run from 9:00am-11:00am.
- Wednesday, June 12th – Competing to Win – CTSOs in the classroom
- Tuesday, June 18th – Speed Dating with Free Resources in InfoOhio
- Wednesday, June 19th – 7 Steps to Make Learning more Accessible: Learning Tools is Your Superpower
- Tuesday, June 25th – S’way cool: elevate Student Voice Across the Curriculum
- Tuesday, July 9th – Creating an Inclusive Classroom for Every Student
- Wednesday, July 10th – Increasing Literacy in the Classroom
- Tuesday, July 16th – The New(er) Teacher Playbook – A Survival Guide for New(er) Teachers
- Tuesday, July 23rd – Get Organized with OneNote
Educators signed up to attend in-person will receive a certificate for .2 CEUs. Butler Educators who watch the Facebook Live, must submit the webinar log in the Butler Tech LPDC handbook and submit it to the committee for CEUs.