Butler Tech has been providing exceptional career technical education for more than 40 years. The success of our students is directly connected to more than 300 teachers and staff who share in our mission to transform lives by making our students careerready and college-prepared.
If you want to make a difference by helping to create a positive, supportive environment where learners flourish, then we want you to be on our team! Butler Tech has five campuses, programs in ten associate school districts, and learning opportunities for adult students in locations throughout Butler County.
Our competitive benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Medical insurance with Preferred Provider Organization and High-Deductible options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance (provided by the District)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,000 annually
- Retirement Systems
- Section 125 pretax plan including Flexible Spending Account and Healthcare Spending Account
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (provided by the District)
- Student Loan Debt Forgiveness