We are now enrolling for all of our fall classes!
As of June 1, 2020, our Adult Education campuses are open to visitors with limited office hours as listed below. Calling 513-645-8200 to make an appointment is recommended. If you are interested in scheduling a tour or have questions regarding enrolling for a program, email Kelly Moore at email@example.com.
For the safety of all, a mask is required when entering our campus buildings. If you are not feeling well or have a temperature over 100 degrees, we ask that you please stay home.
LeSourdsville Campus Hours:
Mondays: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesdays: 10 am – 6:30 pm
Wednesdays: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Thursdays: 10 am – 6:30 pm
Liberty Township Campus (Public Safety Complex) Hours:
Mondays: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesdays: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursdays: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Notice about CARES Act:
Butler Tech acknowledges that the district signed and returned the Funding Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act on April 15, 2020.
Butler Tech received $292,763 in Emergency Financial Aid Grants for students. As of 6/15/2020, $146,809.42 was distributed to students.
Eligible students completed a survey to verify need. Funds were distributed to the eligible students who confirmed their need.
For Current Students
Our staff has been working hard to prepare as much of your program’s curriculum for online learning as possible. Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions to assist you with your transition to online learning. If you have additional questions, please contact your instructor via email or submit a question through the “Contact Us” button on this site.
- When will the Adult Education course I am enrolled in begin online?
The week of Monday, April 6, 2020.
- Is my program included in the online training?
Below is a list of Butler Tech Adult Education programs that will begin online training the week of Monday, April 6, 2020.
- Healthcare Programs
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Industry Programs
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Industrial Welding (day and evening)
- Public Safety
- Fire Academy
- Paramedic Academy
- Healthcare Programs
- How will I receive coursework and information for my online training?
You should have received an email to your registered personal email address with your Butler Tech email address/password if you did not already have it.
It is imperative that you check your Butler Tech email daily to keep up on coursework and to remain in contact with your Instructor or Commander. Various online platforms may be used to facilitate your training including email, YouTube, Zoom Virtual Meetings, etc.
- What if I don’t have access to the internet at my home?
Butler Tech has Wi-Fi available for our students at the LeSourdsville Campus and Fairfield Township campus parking lots to support Butler Tech issued laptops and Chromebooks.
- All Butler Tech Campus laptops and Chromebooks can connect to this network. Users will be able to download and submit assignments, browse the web and install approved software, all from the comfort of their automobile.
- In order to serve as many of our students as possible, there is NO Guest Network available in these Wi-Fi Zones.
- A Guest Network is available in our teacher parking lot at the LeSourdsville campus if you are using your personal technology.
- I am having technical issues with my computer, what do I do?
- Go to www.butlertech.org
- Choose About Butler Tech > Butler Tech Help Desk
- This will take you to the BT Helpdesk Portal
- Log in using your Butler Tech Email address and Password
- Click on Contact Us and complete the required information
Make sure to:
- Choose the Building you normally work from
- Provide a Phone Number you can be reached at
- Under Department, choose Information Technology (IT)
6. A technician will follow up to assist you as soon as possible.
- How do I log on to a wireless network from my laptop?
- What if I am still having issues connecting to the internet?
- How do I find internet options available near my home?
EveryoneOn – Online tool you can use to locate Internet providers and other digital resources within your Zip Code.