Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions during this unprecedented time. If you have additional questions, please contact your instructor via email or submit a question through the “Contact Us” button on this site.
- I am having technical issues with my computer, what do I do?
- Go to www.butlertech.org
- Choose About Butler Tech > Butler Tech Help Desk
- This will take you to the BT Helpdesk Portal
- Log in using your Butler Tech Email address and Password
- Click on Contact Us and complete the required information
Make sure to:
- Choose the Building you normally work from
- Provide a Phone Number you can be reached at
- Under Department, choose Information Technology (IT)
6. A technician will follow up to assist you as soon as possible.
· The Butler Tech IT Team is happy to help you, but can only provide support for Butler Tech computers and software.
- How do I log on to the Schoology app on my mobile device?
- How do I log in to my Butlertech.org email address on my mobile device?
- Download Microsoft Outlook from the Google Play or iOS App Store
- Open the Outlook App and Click “Add Account”
- On the next screen, make sure Butlertech.org appears under Select your domain and click “Next”
- On the Sign-in screen, only enter your username (e.g. jon.smith1234, not your email address) and password, then Click “Sign in”
- How do I log on to a wireless network from my laptop?
- What if I am still having issues connecting to the internet?