Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions during this unprecedented time. If you have additional questions, please contact your instructor via email or submit a question through the “Contact Us” button on this site.
- I am having technical issues with my computer, what do I do?
- Go to www.butlertech.org
- Choose About Butler Tech > Butler Tech Help Desk
- This will take you to the BT Helpdesk Portal
- Log in using your Butler Tech Email address and Password
- Click on Contact Us and complete the required information
Make sure to:
- Choose the Building you normally work from
- Provide a Phone Number you can be reached at
- Under Department, choose Information Technology (IT)
6. A technician will follow up to assist you as soon as possible.
· The Butler Tech IT Team is happy to help you, but can only provide support for Butler Tech computers and software.
- How do I log on to the Schoology app on my mobile device?
- How do I log in to my Butlertech.org email address on my mobile device?
- Download Microsoft Outlook from the Google Play or iOS App Store
- Open the Outlook App and Click “Add Account”
- On the next screen, make sure Butlertech.org appears under Select your domain and click “Next”
- On the Sign-in screen, only enter your username (e.g. jon.smith1234, not your email address) and password, then Click “Sign in”
- How do I log on to a wireless network from my laptop?
- What if I am still having issues connecting to the internet?
- What should I do if I lost or forgot my 1:1 laptop power supply?
We understand some students have misplaced for forgotten their laptop power supply at school.
If this is the case for you, you can order an original Dell or Lenovo power supply using the links below.
Or, if you have transportation to the Fairfield Township Campus, you can enter a work order in the Technology Helpdesk and we can charge one to your student fees ($35.00).
- How do I find internet options available near my home?
EveryoneOn – Online tool you can use to locate Internet providers and other digital resources within your Zip Code.
- I forgot something at school, can I get it?
At this time, all of our facilities are completely closed in order to clean and avoid recontamination. If you have a specific need that is essential, please use the “Contact Us” button to send a message and we will evaluate each need on a case-by-case basis.