Now Enrolling for our September 1 Program!
As of July 6, 2020 our campuses will return to regular office hours Monday-Friday to serve you.
For the safety of all, you will be required to wear a mask upon entering our campus buildings. We ask that you adhere to the 6 foot social distancing recommendations and avoid visiting if you don’t feel well. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate these new guidelines!
to show interest in the program and sign up for a FREE information session where you will learn more about these Medical Billing & Coding Enrollment Steps and receive a tour of the campus. We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you reach your career goals!
- Use the WorkKeys Practice Tests
- Schedule your WorkKeys Assessments
- Email Renee Meyer email@example.com your high school or GED diploma and/or transcripts.
- Fill out a FAFSA form using your 2018 tax information. Our school code is 015492.
- Email our Financial Aid Coordinator Denny Ewen firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your financial paperwork.
- Secure Your Seat: Once you pass your WorkKeys Assessments, you will be given a green enrollment form. This completed form with a $200 deposit toward your tuition, secures your seat.
Medical billing and coding professionals are an important link to the healthcare and billing process. You will learn how to take the information from a patient’s chart and assign medical codes to identify procedures, diagnoses and any medical equipment as documented in the medical record. A billing professional will use those codes to accurately submit claim forms to insurance companies, appeal denials, and post charges and payments to patient accounts.
Full Time | 606 Hours | Monday-Friday | 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Upcoming Programs: September 1, 2020 – March 5, 2021
Tuition $6,060 | Fees $2,720
Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
Industry Recognized Credentials
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) | Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) | Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS)
- Billing and Reimbursement
- HIPAA and Ethics
- SimChart® for the Medical Office
- Medical Terminology
- Professional Practice
- Microsoft Program Suite
- ICD-10 Medical Coding
- CPT-I Coding
- CPT-II Coding
- CPT-Advanced Coding
Where Can I Work?
Certified billing and coding specialists can find employment in physicians’ offices, hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, surgery centers, billing companies, and remotely from home.
2018 Median Pay (Bureau of Labor Statistics): $40,350 per year | $19.40 per hour