Southwestern Ohio Services is looking for motivated individuals looking to learn a skilled trade in the asphalt maintenance business. We are a family owned and operated company that has been doing business in the Tri-State area since 1980.
- Assisting in layout and striping of pavement markings using spray machines, measuring tools, etc.
- Application of sealer using broom/squeegee/spray and light duty mechanical equipment in parking lots
- Repair imperfections with hot mix asphalt and operation of associated tools
- Repair/resurface/color coat athletic courts using required tools
- Safely operate trucks/machinery and haul equipment to and from job site
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Set up and clean up of equipment and tools required per job
Clean drug screening
Ability to be on your feet 8-10 hours per day
Ability to regularly lift/carry 50 lbs. and team lift up to 150 lbs.
Ability to work outside in warm, hot and cool weather
Compensation & Benefits
$16.00 hr. starting pay with room for advancement
Prevailing Wage rates when applicable
Night shift pay differential when applicable
Open/Flexible schedule. Typical daytime hours 7am-4pm
Average 40 hours /week including weekends
Health insurance eligibility after 30 days
Company sponsored IRA Eligibility after 6 months
How to Apply
Call Southwestern Ohio Services at 513-623-2313 to come in and fill out an application in person