We are hiring Caring, Compassionate, Professional Caregivers.
HomeWell Care Services has been providing non-medical home care assistance to seniors in Cincinnati and surrounding areas for 14 years and we continue to grow.
We have available hours and are hiring, start as soon as possible.
We trust that you will always share in our commitment to service and quality and join us on pursuing our goal and objective to:
1. Provide the highest quality care in the client's residence
2. Allow family members to remain together as long as feasible
3. Assist the client and family to maintain as normal a lifestyle as possible
4. Provide employment opportunities for individuals in a fair, safe and professional business atmosphere with equal opportunity for all.
Are you a Caregiver/HHA with a minimum of 12 months experience or hold current CNA or STNA certification? Are you Caring, Compassionate and Professional? Can you help us meet the client expectation to provide highest quality of care? If so we encourage you to apply and look forward to speaking with you about joining our Team in Oxford, OH.
1. Provide care to clients covering Companionship, Homemaker/Chore Services, Personal Care/Hygiene, Transferring, Transport, Medication reminders, Dressing, Meal Preparation, Daily Grooming, Shopping, and much more.
2. Provide care to client in Caring, Compassionate, Professional manner.
3. Commitment to provide follow our mission to provide best in-home care to clients.
4. Must be able to work with minimal supervision under the direction of the client care manager and staffing coordinators while following set policy and procedures.
5. Must be able to follow set care plan and accept personal responsibility to maintain professional relationships with clients and other team members.
6. Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
1. Must have a current drivers license, up to date insurance and reliable vehicle.
2. Must provide a clean criminal background check, driving record and pass a drug screen.
3. Must provide clear TB screening.
4. Must be mature, reliable, caring, punctual, professional.
5. Must have 1 year experience working as caregiver, or hold current CNA or STNA certification.
6. Ability to work shifts form 2-12 hours.
1. Hourly pay $11 - $12
2. Daily Pay Available
3. Team atmosphere
4. Supportive work environment
5. Mileage Reimbursement
6. Employee referral program
7. Ongoing training
Job Type: Part-time
Car Insurance - yes
CPR/First Aid - preferred
Driver's License - Yes
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?