The City of Blue Ash is accepting applicants for a part-time Child Care Supervisor position within the Recreation Department. Enthusiastic candidates must be able to work well with children and families.
This position will enjoy paid, on-site training including Red Cross CPR/First Aid certification; contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: As a Child Care Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide care for children ages 6 weeks to 9 years old while parents/guardians use the facility.
- Provide top-notch customer service to recreation center families.
- Hire, train, evaluate and supervise a staff of 3 - 4 enthusiastic and engaged child care employees.
- Ensure the proper care and safety of children through the appropriate risk management procedures.
- Plan, organize and manage cleaning/sanitation standards and records.
- Implement, track and organize child waivers and medical forms.
- Track and report usage records.
- Attend periodic recreation staff meetings and report on child care operations.
• A warm approachable manner, ability to work independently handling multiple/varied tasks and ability to work as a team member.
• Ability to be thorough completing all tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and excellence.
• Ability to lift and carry children ages 6 weeks to 9 years throughout a 3-4 hour shift.
• Ability to work a required shift schedule which will include 20-28 hours between the hours of M-F 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and Monday/Wednesday 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
How to Apply
Our on-line application system is provided by NeoGov. If you have problems while applying on-line, please contact their Help Desk between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday - Friday at 1-855-524-5627. You may also call the City of Blue Ash Human Resources Office at (513) 745-8642 for information.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.