Caregivers for Independence was developed to provide quality services that are the focus of what our Agency can provide for the individuals we support. We think of ourselves as part of the individual’s circle of support. We want to nurture and encourage the individuals we support with patience, love and respect. Caregivers for Independence is dedicated to gaining the trust of the individuals we support and keeping that trust by providing exceptional services. We always consider the care of the individuals we support as our priority.
- Implement and document all duties specified on the ISP and CGI policy and procedure.
- Assists with individual goals and tasks as specified on ISP including (cleaning, medication, appointments, cooking, bathing, ADL’s etc.)
- Coordinates medical appointments as needed, re-ordering medication, arranging for pick up of meds and assuring that all regular lab work is completed in a timely manner.
- Available for contact and coordination from family, work and vocational training
- Is responsible for filling out weekly and monthly documentation, maintaining updated manuals and charts and providing the necessary forms for on going documentation at the beginning of each month.
- Is an active participant in the Quality Assurance System.
- Provides assistance and support services that will help the consumer meet daily living needs. The support services are outlined in the ISP
- Shall participate in the Individual Service plan meetings if and when requested by the individual and their support team.
2. Evidence of automobile collision and liability insurance.
3. Functional automobile able to transport individuals safely to vocational, recreational, medical, religious and other community experiences.
4. Ability to assist individual to physically transfer from chair to bed, toilet, vehicle, tub, etc. as needed.
How to Apply
or stop by 2121 Hamilton Middletown Rd. Hamilton Ohio 45011