Started in 2007, Crane Consumables is a local, family-owned manufacturer of bar code, pricing and packaging labels for a variety of industries. We are in need of motivated individuals who are reliable and hard working to operate our label-making presses. Press experience is not required. If you have mechanical aptitude and initiative, we can train you!
- Operate a paper die cutting press (Mark Andy, Aztech, Rotoflex, Allied Gear...).
- Reviews work instructions for proper set up and processing of jobs.
- Supports maintenance personnel in the care and preventative maintenance of machinery.
- Ensures production areas are maintained in an orderly and clean manner.
- Adheres to all safety requirements and company policies.
Compensation: Based on Experience
Base shift is 7am - 3pm. Once trained, daily and Saturday overtime may be available.
Benefits for full-time employees include: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Retirement plan with Company match, vacation and sick days, Paid Holidays, Company Events, and more!
COVID-19 considerations: The company requires masks or face coverings, completes daily health assessments for all workers, limits occupancy of gathering areas, stanitizes daily and provides hand stanitizing areas.
Strong work ethic and consistent past employment
Excellent work performance and attendance history.
Ability to successfully complete a drug and background check.
Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment.
Problem solving/critical thinking skills.
Strong attention to detail and forward thinking are key skills.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply
1. Send you resume to Sharon Drewry, HR Manager, at email@example.com
2. Visit our facility to complete an application:
155 Wright Drive
Middletown, OH 45044