The City of Blue Ash is seeking an enthusiastic team member to lead marketing efforts for events, programs and other recreation department initiatives.
The Events and Programming Marketing Assistant position is a Part-Time position with an average of 25 hours per week.
Additional benefits this position enjoys will be paid on-site training; opportunities for leadership advancement and merit-increases for those who excel; contributions to the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sand Trap Grill Restaurant, and Blue Ash Cafe.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Oversee social media accounts, including content calendars and special events promotion
- Preparing marketing and advertising materials; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars, inventorying stock; placing orders and verifying receipt
- Coordinating marketing requirements with event manager; coordinating marketing requirements with rec center manager
- Serving as an active member of the Events and Programming team, including staffing events
- Collaboration with Communications Director for the City of Blue Ash
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Enthusiastic personality interested in providing exemplary customer service in a fast paced environment
• Ability to add to a cohesive and supportive team environment around like-minded, positive and enthusiastic team members.
• Strong understanding of social media marketing, audience engagement and social communities
• Proficient in Adobe Suites and Microsoft Word Programs
• Collaborating with recreation staff to develop marketing and advertising campaigns; maintaining promotional materials inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
• High organization skills.
• Ability to thoroughly schedule and complete tasks in a timely manner, with high attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and a comprehensive background check.
• Candidates must be able to accommodate a fluctuating schedule and capable of working holidays, evenings and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply prior to the closing time of the job announcement and allow at least an hour to submit your application if you are a new user on the system. APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ONLINE ONLY.
You may apply and view current openings by visiting our employment opportunities webpage at: www.BlueAsh.com.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.