COME AND GROW WITH US. Medical Manufacturing Company in Springboro, Ohio is undergoing a major expansion and we are hiring! We are looking for another dedicated person to join us. Due to our growth, we have an immediate opening for a full time HR Admin/Safety Coordinator, (Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 8:30 am - 5:30 pm), at our facility in Springboro, OH. If you have a passion for excellence and would like to join a stable and growing company then we'd like to talk to you.
The HR Admin/Safety Coordinator will wear dual hats regarding Safety and Administrative duties; including; but, not limited to:
- Collaborates with Managers/Engineers to institute control or remedial measures for hazardous or potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Partners with BWC and local agencies, i.e., Fire Department to conduct annual inspections.
- Ensures that annual compliance training is conducted and documented; including:
- Respiratory physical exams,
- LOTO training,
- Adult CPR, First Aid/AED
- Completes OSHA and 300A logs,
- Manages and responds to recordable injuries; including: working with the injured worker, TPA and BWC on claims,
- Walks the facility daily looking for safety issues to correct and
- Manages and oversees the Safety Committee.
- Prepares pre-employment assessment packets,
- Assembles new employee orientation packets,
- Manages and oversees the Wellness Committee,
- Purchases fresh fruit for employees once per week,
- Backs up the front Receptionist - rotating schedule,
- Helps HR Generalist with posting jobs, screening and recruiting as needed.
Experience in safety is a must! Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability