Monroe Mechanical has become the DESTINATION partner for commercial heating, cooling and refrigeration in greater Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and across North America for our key clients. We partner with our customers by providing leading edge solutions and deliver unsurpassed results through a culture of safety and quality as our highest priority.
Monroe Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Monroe Mechanical is a stable, growing company with excellent advancement opportunities. Standard medical, dental and vision benefits, plus 401(k) plan!
The following career opportunity is available in our Monroe, OH office:
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Job Summary: The HVAC Service Technician is responsible the daily repair, service, and maintain mechanical equipment on commercial sites with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Monitor, evaluate, and troubleshoot condition of operating equipment, controls, and safeties to ensure continued safe operation and life cycle performance.
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine repairs to pump seals, bearings, roof top units, etc.
- Read prints, diagrams, and drawings necessary to perform maintenance and parts replacement; use micrometers, dial gauges, strain gauges, etc. to take close tolerance measurements.
- Carry out work assignments in an efficient manner to maximize productivity.
- Follow company procedures, guidelines, and rules as job functions are performed and report any unsafe condition.
- Know and follow Service Department procedures and policies.
- Actively participate in and complete all required training programs.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in HVAC service field with strong technical skills in installation, serving and troubleshooting commercial HVAC equipment to include: operation and maintenance of controls, HVAC, refrigeration, boilers/steam, electrical generators, high voltage switch gear and/or air systems are desired
- Must be EPA certified
- Must have previous HVAC training
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
How to Apply