BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company, looking to add inspired LPN team members that share core values such as positive attitudes and serving with a passion. If you are a healthcare provider who believes in delivering a higher standard of care, we want you to join our family.
Now hiring high-energy individuals looking for full or part-time work (Days/Nights/Weekends/Holidays).
Facilities available in Beavercreek, Centerville, Dayton, Fairborn, Springboro and more.
Hourly rates can vary by experience, location and shift.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Variety of facilities/specializations
- Incentives and bonuses
- Options for contracted positions may be available.
- Mobile shift/timekeeping access
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing training
- Over 300 BrightStar locations nationwide
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
- Treat clients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio
1 Year previous experience in Home Care or Facilities as an LPN
Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
Negative TB test or chest x-ray
Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality