Are you a team player with a lot of motivation? Are you comfortable providing customer service while you work? Do you have residential maintenance experience? Towne Properties, a leader in the property management industry, has an outstanding opportunity for you.
The Service Technician will complete general maintenance work orders for residents, perform turnovers for vacant apartments, maintain grounds, and help the team in other related tasks.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM, plus rotating on-call duties every other week.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Broad knowledge of general maintenance: HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Interior and exterior carpentry skills
- Basic tool knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Good oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and auto insurance
- Drug and background check
- HVAC/EPA certification highly desired
- Named a Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020 by Glassdoor
- Named a Top Workplace in 2018 and 2019 by Energage
- Competitive pay ($15-18 hourly), quarterly bonuses, and outstanding benefits
- A structured training program designed to help you excel in your career
- Unique opportunities for advancement and growth
- Family owned business established in 1961
Towne continues to look to the future and create communities that are “Great Places to Live, Work, Shop, and Play®.” Come be a part of it – apply and join a GREAT team today!
3+ years of related experience
Broad knowledge of general maintenance: HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
Interior and exterior carpentry skills
Basic tool knowledge
Ability to work independently
Good oral communication skills
Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and auto insurance
Drug and background check
HVAC/EPA certification highly desired
How to Apply