Come and grow with us. Medical manufacturing company in Springboro, Ohio is undergoing a major expansion and is hiring! We are looking for another dedicated person to join us. We have an immediate opening for a full time Master Scheduler, (Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm). If you have a passion for excellence then we'd like to talk to you.
The Master Scheduler position coordinates the weekly manufacturing schedule while taking into account combined factory and distribution center inventory levels, open sales orders (backorders), potential product outdates and daily manufacturing capacity. The responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Creates and formats a daily and weekly backorder summary for each Manufacturing Manager while tracking new daily orders received.
- Performs review and adjustment of stocking levels of finished goods and daily data updates in Aptean Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Demand Planning. Acts as administrator for Aptean SCP.
- Works with the Special Order Coordinator to monitor and schedule special orders.
- Assists Information Systems to monitor with the maintenance of the Ross ERP/SCP daily integration.
- Coordinates all finished goods inventory on all Factory I products for Distribution Centers in accordance with their factory allocation and uses this information to produce a weekly manufacturing schedule for plates, tubes and bottles, packaging/kit or other Factory I products.
- Supports Customers Service, Technical Support and Sales personnel with timely information regarding customer inquires.
Prefer a minimum of two years’ experience in material planning and production scheduling software, as well as, a certification in Supply Chain Management. Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word and/or Excel. Associates Degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Minimum requirements include a high school diploma/GED.
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability