Monday – Saturday (if you work a Saturday you will be off a different day during the week)
Line 1: 6am – 2pm
Line 2: 8am – 4pm
Line 3: 2pm – 10pm
Line 4: 4pm – 12am
Location: Ditsch – Springdale, Ohio
Why Join Ditsch?
- Work in a clean environment for an 8-hour shift
- Opportunity for advancement and training (chance to receive increases based on self-study after 90 days)
- Climate controlled break room
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Medical & Dental benefits after 30 days
- Inspect and package pretzel products in a food manufacturing environment on a production line.
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, or products to ensure that product quality and packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
Ditsch USA is proud member of the Valora Group, Ditsch is one of the largest pretzel manufacturers worldwide and operates more than 200 Pretzel stores in Germany and over 60 Pretzel stores in Switzerland. Ditsch USA, in Cincinnati, OH, produce Premium Pretzels Products that are distributed nationally through grocery, convenience stores, and food service outlets and other channels. For more information, visit www.ditsch.com/en
PRETZELS ARE OUR PASSION, JOY AND MOTIVATION! We perform all steps in-house, from sourcing the finest raw materials to producing the most delicious pretzels. We believe our people are key to our success.
When you join us at Ditsh USA, you'll be part of a team that combine a passion for baking and providing superior pretzel products pretzels with the desire to achieve greater heights together.
Ditsch USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or relevant experience.
Must have slip resistant shoes.
Must have vision abilities including: close, peripheral, distance, and depth vision. Must have good color vision.
Must be able to work in a warehouse with temperatures that can be up to 110F.
Must have good hand/eye coordination.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally above shoulder height.
Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Food manufacturing experience preferred.
Must be able to work in an environment with light dust in the air, flashing lights, sirens, horns, and powered moving equipment operating in close proximity.
Must pass drug screen and be legally eligible to work in the United States.