COME AND GROW WITH US. Medical Manufacturing Company in Springboro, Ohio is expanding. We are looking for another dedicated person to join us. We have an immediate opening for a full time Plates/Services Operations Manager at our Springboro, Ohio location (M-F 7:00 am - 3:30 pm). If you have a passion for excellence and would like to join a stable and growing company, then we'd like to talk to you.
The Plates/Services Operations Manager is responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of the Plates and Manufacturing Service groups and ensures that all departmental goals are achieved. This is a full time, exempt position.
The responsibilities include the following; but, are not limited to:
- Evaluate written data such as job orders, batch records, parts, materials inventory lists, machine and worker production rates to establish efficient allocation and schedule of parts, materials, machines and sequences of operations and workflow.
- Develop updates, and maintain weekly production schedule. Accommodate add-ons whenever possible. Schedule personnel for the week, as well as, overtime.
- Assign duties and examine work for exactness and conformance to procedures and specifications. Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Attend daily SWAT meeting to investigate problem products and formulate solutions in parallel with R&D and regulatory bodies.
- Act as a liaison between departments to ensure steady and constant flow of finished product and raw material. Identify to Maintenance group any equipment/facility issues in Production, using verbal and/or Faciliworks.
- Maintain critical numbers and key department performance indicators to ensure adherence to company's strategic goals are achieved.
- Directly supervise production employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures and applicable laws.
An Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in pharmaceutical, or batch manufacturing is preferred. Computer literacy in MS Suite is desired.
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability