The Production Operator performs a variety of assembling, molding, trimming, gluing, inspecting and packaging of products based on assigned area.
- Maintain all process documentation in a timely and accurate manner, and perform all pre-start checklists, glue weights, tallies, and other job related audits and system checks.
- Read and follow standardized work and job instructions to manufacture, trim, inspect, and pack product in a safe and efficient manner to quantity and quality specifications of assigned work cell.
- Rotate job assignments within a job cell as well as in other cells as required to secure material, perform the pertinent operations (assemble, mold, spray, trim, glue, weld, inspect, pack etc.).
- Observe operation of machinery in assigned cell duties to provide quality parts in conformance to customer specifications.
- Sign off on work performed for traceability.
- Perform 5S duties as required and maintain housekeeping standards of cell assigned.
- Communicate effectively with other team members in the cell as well as attend all team meetings, problem solving sessions, training, shift meetings, etc.
- Report immediately any job related injuries to cell coordinator.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED); and minimum six months manufacturing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read elementary operating instructions, production boards, material labels, safety and hazard warnings, manuals, etc. and writing ability to complete process forms and related production reporting paperwork.
Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills.
Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
How to Apply
1. Go to www.ugn.com
2. Click on "Careers" at the top.
3. Click on "available positions"
4. Click on "Location" - selection (Monroe) or any search
5. SELECT current position being recruited for.
6. Complete on-line application or submit resume.
When? Every Wednesday between 9AM-3PM
Where? UGN Lobby, 201 Exploration Dr, Monroe OH 45050.
Questions? Contact Miranda via email at email@example.com.