Ripple Junction Distribution Center Associate - Seasonal
Seeking part time or full time seasonal temporary people to serve as utility players in our busy distribution center that supports both our retail and our wholesale business. They must be willing and able to be flexible throughout the day to shift from role to role and pick, pack and finish both inbound and outbound products.
Pay is $12.00 - $13.50 per hour based on experience.
Apply at: https://www.ripplejunction.com/careers/
We can accommodate and be flexible with your schedule between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm Monday - Friday. Start right away and work into December.
- Perfect for high school students who want to work after school.
- Perfect for college students who want to work around their school schedule
- Perfect for parents who want to work while their children are in school.
- Perfect for anyone who wants to earn a little extra income
- Day in the Life
· Complete picks for retail orders
· Complete wholesale picks as assigned
· Process inbound put away
· Process finishing within quality standards
· Perform duties at or above productivity and accuracy standards
· Contribute to the company goals for quality and continuous improvement
· Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation among all distribution center staff
· Keep the distribution center aisles clear and maintain integrity of storage locations
· Maintain the cleaning and sanitation standards of the distribution center
· Perform other duties as assigned or requested*Note – All are essential duties
Why Ripple Junction?
At Ripple Junction our vision is to consistently bring joy to pop culture fans—and that joy starts in our employees. We offer a competitive benefit program, growth and development,
discounted merchandise and more. Ripple believes in the value of each employee and it is reflected in our one of a kind environment. Product or potluck—we work, grow and succeed together.
About Ripple Junction
Creating since 1992, Ripple Junction began as two guys with a van full of shirts at a Grateful Dead show. Today, we’re a leading designer and developer of licensed merchandise for globally recognized brands. For over 20 years we have been driven by passion and purpose. Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners.
We believe in quality, creative products and a commitment to celebrating film, television, rock & roll, anime, science fiction, video games, and everything pop culture. Ripple Junction’s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’s most awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products. We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’re fans first. “Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’s our life’s work.
· Ability to read and understand department process and warehouse safety
documents and follow department work instructions
- High School Diploma or currently enrolled in high school
-At least 16 years old
Nice to Haves
· Responsibility for quality control
- Warehouse labor work experience (receiving, order filling, shipping or customer service)
Your Know How
· Creative problem solver with attention to detail
· Process improvement mindset
- Willingness to work hard
· Some Saturdays are available during peak season
· Some holiday work is available during peak season
· Overtime is available during peak season
Standing/Walking – 100% of shift
Pushing/Pulling wheeled ladder or cart, up to 100 pounds – 20% of shift
Operating hand pallet jack – 40% of shift
Lifting and carrying over 50 pounds – 10-25% of shift
Bending and stooping – 50% of shift
Reaching above shoulder level – 50% of shift