BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company, looking to add inspired STNA team members that share core values such as positive attitudes and serving with a passion. If you are a healthcare provider who believes in delivering a higher standard of care, we want you to join our family.
Now hiring high-energy individuals looking for full or part-time work (Days/Nights/Weekends/Holidays).
Facilities available in Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairborn and more.
Hourly rates can vary by experience, location and shift.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Variety of facilities/specializations
- Incentives and bonuses
- Options for contracted positions may be available.
- Mobile shift/timekeeping access
- Ongoing training
- Flexible schedule
- Over 300 BrightStar locations nationwide
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Assist in providing a safe environment for clients
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Valid driver’s license or Government Issued State ID
Clean background and criminal record
Dependable with excellent attendance
Must commit to work 20+/hrs per week