Enrollment Information during COVID-19
Now Enrolling for our September 8 Evening Program!
WorkKeys Assessments are Now Open! Schedule your WorkKeys Assessment
As of June 1, 2020 our campuses are open to visitors with limited office hours. Current Campus Office Hours. It is recommended to schedule visits by calling 513-645-8200 or emailing Industry Secretary Pam Creager firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff also continues to work from home to help you stay on track to get enrolled and answer your questions. If you are interested in touring a campus, please email email@example.com.
For the safety of all, you will be required to wear a mask upong entering our campus buildings. We ask that you adhere to the 6 foot social distancing recommendations and avoid visiting if you don’t feel well. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate these new guidelines!
CLICK HERE to get started!
- Use WorkKeys Practice Tests
- Schedule your WorkKeys Assessment
- Email Pam Creager your high school or GED diploma and/or transcripts. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a FAFSA form using your 2018 tax information. Our school code is 015492.
- Email our Financial Aid Coordinator Denny Ewen email@example.com to complete your financial paperwork.
- If you need financial help to pay for training you may qualify for OhioMeansJobs’ WIOA grant funds. If you live in Butler County you can email Sonya Bridge Sonya.Bridge@jfs.ohio.gov to receive further information.
Welding is strong, versatile and portable. For this reason, it is used to build and repair bridges, skyscrapers, ships, automobiles, spacecraft, medical equipment and thousands of other manufactured products that make modern society possible.
This full-time program will give you a solid foundation in theory and practice for a career where welding plays an important part.
Full Time | 624 Hours | Mon-Thurs | Day class 8:00 a.m. -2:30 p.m. (7.5 months) | Evening class 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (10 months)
Upcoming programs: September 8, 2020 – June 30, 2021 (Evening class)
March 8, 2021 – October 7, 2021 (Day class) (Includes a July break)
Tuition $7,000 | Books/Supplies $3,969.13
Financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
CLICK HERE to get started!
Please provide accurate contact information, so we can best follow-up with you and help you on your way to new career opportunities! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Steps for Enrollment
Industry Recognized Credentials
Students will train and test for National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) certifications in:
- AWS D1.1 Structural Certifications (3-G and 4-G)
- NCCER Core Curriculum
- NCCER Welding Levels 1 and 2
- OSHA 10
- Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
- Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Oxyfuel cutting (OFC)
- Plasma arc cutting (PAC)
- Air carbon arc cutting (ACAC)
- Shop safety
Where Can I Work?
Welders can work in a variety of environments both inside buildings and outside.
2018 median pay Bureau of Labor Statistics : $41,380 annually | $19.89 per hour