Now Enrolling for our March 8, 2021 Day Program!
to show interest in the program and sign up for a FREE information session where you will learn more about these easy Industry Program Enrollment Steps and receive a tour of the campus. We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you reach your career goals!
- Use the WorkKeys Practice Tests
- Schedule your WorkKeys Assessment
- Email or bring in your high school or GED diploma and/or transcripts to Pam Creager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a FAFSA form using your 2018 tax information. Our school code is 015492.
- Email our Financial Aid Coordinator Denny Ewen email@example.com to complete your financial paperwork.
- If you need financial help to pay for training, you may qualify for OhioMeansJobs’ WIOA grant funds. If you live in Butler County you can email Sonya Bridge Sonya.Bridge@jfs.ohio.gov to receive further information.
- Secure Your Seat: Once you pass your WorkKeys Assessments, you will be given a green enrollment form. This completed form with a $200 deposit toward your tuition secures your seat.
Welding is strong, versatile and portable. For this reason, it is used to build and repair bridges, skyscrapers, ships, automobiles, spacecraft, medical equipment and thousands of other manufactured products that make modern society possible.
This full-time program will give you a solid foundation in theory and practice for a career where welding plays an important part.
Full Time | 624 Hours | Mon-Thurs | Day class 8:00 a.m. -2:30 p.m. (7.5 months) | Evening class 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (10 months)
Upcoming programs: September 8, 2020 – June 30, 2021 (Evening class)
March 8, 2021 – October 7, 2021 (Day class) (Includes a July break)
Tuition $7,000 | Books/Supplies $3,969
Financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
Industry Recognized Credentials
Students will train and test for National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) certifications in:
- AWS D1.1 Structural Certifications (3-G and 4-G)
- NCCER Core Curriculum
- NCCER Welding Levels 1 and 2
- OSHA 10
- Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
- Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Oxyfuel cutting (OFC)
- Plasma arc cutting (PAC)
- Air carbon arc cutting (ACAC)
- Shop safety
Where Can I Work?
Welders can work in a variety of environments both inside buildings and outside.
2018 median pay Bureau of Labor Statistics : $41,380 annually | $19.89 per hour