Butler Tech can help you develop and refine skills with the Microsoft programs most commonly used in business. Whether you are a first-time user or have intermediate skills, these courses will help you work with more confidence and efficiency.
Register online at one of the below links or call 513-645-8200.
Part-time | 12 hours | Tuesdays & Thursdays | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
2016 Powerpoint Basic | October 6, 2020 | December 1, 2020 | April 6, 2021
2016 Word Basic | September 22, 2020 | March 16, 2021 | June 15, 2021
2016 Word Intermediate November 10, 2020 | May 4, 2021
- Excel 2016 Basic: This class teaches basic functions and features of this industry standard spreadsheet and accounting software, including how to navigate worksheets and workbooks, enter and edit text, values, formulas, and pictures. Lessons also include how to save workbooks in various formats, and move and copy data. Students will learn about absolute and relative references, work with ranges, rows, and columns, cover simple functions, basic formatting techniques, and many other useful functions.
- Excel 2016 Intermediate: This class builds on the skills and knowledge gained the Excel Basic 2016 class. Lessons include working with multiple worksheets and workbooks, advanced formatting, outlining and subtotals, cell and range names, lists and tables, and advanced charting.
- Outlook: The nerve center of modern communication, helping to coordinate email, contacts and calendars.
- PowerPoint 2016 Basic: Create new presentations which incude text, graphics, WordArt, tables, charts, and diagrams; edit and format slide content; and apply transition effects. Basic understanding of Windows is required.
- Word 2016 Basic: This class teaches the essential elements of this popular word processing software. Lessons include document creation, document navigation and selection techniques, editing and formatting text, creating and editing tables, page layout including headers and footers, margins and page breaks, using the spelling and grammar check feature, finding and replacing text and printing.
- Word 2016 Intermediate: Assumes basic knowledge of Word 2016. Lessons include creating and modifying styles, outlining, creating and formatting columns and tables, creating labels and printing envelopes, creating templates and building blocks, using graphic tools such as diagrams and drawing tools, tracking changes and working with comments. Completion of the basic class or previous experience with Microsoft Word highly recommended.