Butler Tech Secondary Students & Parents:
Although we are experiencing a relatively mild winter, there is a chance for inclement weather each year! With this in mind, the following are snow day/blended learning day guidelines, should the following scenarios occur:
Butler Tech secondary school campuses are closed due to inclement weather:
- It is a Blended Learning day for all students. Students should complete remote learning as assigned.
- Teachers will be available throughout the day to assist students as needed with assignments via Schoology, email, etc.
A student’s home school is delayed/closed due to inclement weather:
- Delay: Students should follow their home school’s delay and arrive at their Butler Tech campus at the delayed start time.
- Closure: The student may work from home and will be required to complete Blended Learning assignments.
- If students have personal transportation and wish to attend Butler Tech, they may still attend campus.
If you have any questions regarding these blended learning days, please see your instructor.