ACT WorkKeys® is a job skills assessment system measuring “real-world” skills that employers believe are essential to job performance and success. By completing the assessments, you can earn the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate.
The assessment is comprised of three parts:
- Applied Mathematics
- Reading for Information
- Locating Information
Free ACT WorkKeys® practice tests can be found on the OhioMeansJobs website.
- Next Steps
When you are ready, you can schedule your WorkKeys Assessment in three ways:
- Online (click for upcoming assessment times)
- Call Butler Tech Adult Workforce Education at 513-645-8200
- In-person at the Butler Tech Adult Workforce Education office at the Lesourdsville Campus
- Register for your assessment at least three business days in advance.
- There are three sections to the assessment. You can take all three in one day or choose to take them one at a time.
- Each section takes about 55 minutes to complete.
- The cost to take all three tests is $78.
- You can take practice tests on the OhioMeansJobs website.
- You must bring a photo ID when you take the exam.
- You may use a standard calculator during the exam.
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early. If you are late, you will have to reschedule.
- No family members or children are permitted in the exam room.
- Assessment $78
- Helpful Links