Due to COVID-19, Pearson Vue Testing is currently closed including WorkKeys Testing. Please utilize the WorkKeys Practice Tests until the testing site is reopened.
ACT WorkKeys® is a job skills assessment system measuring “real-world” skills that employers believe are essential to job performance and success. By completing the assessments, you can earn the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate.
The assessment is comprised of three parts:
- Applied Mathematics
- Reading for Information
- Locating Information
Test Preparation Help
Free ACT WorkKeys® practice tests can be found on the OhioMeansJobs website.
The Aspire program offers free in person tutoring for the ACT WorkKeys® assessments. They have a variety of locations and times to accommodate your schedule. They can be contacted at 513.894.0301. Aspire Information
Ready to Schedule
When you are ready, you can schedule your WorkKeys® Assessment in three ways:
- Online (click for upcoming assessment times)
- Call Butler Tech Adult Education at 513-645-8200 option 2
- In-person at the Butler Tech Adult Education LeSourdsville Campus
The cost of all three tests are $78. This is due at the time of scheduling. If you don’t pass the first time, you can retake the needed sections one more time without having to pay. After that it’s $26 for each section you need to retake.
- Register for your assessment at least three business days in advance.
- There are three sections to the assessment. You can take all three in one day or choose to take them one at a time.
- Each section takes about 55 minutes to complete.
- You must bring a photo ID when you take the exam.
- You may use a standard calculator during the exam.
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early. If you are late, you will have to reschedule.
- No family members or children are permitted in the exam room.
- The test is good for 5 years.