JOIN OUR FABULOUS FITNESS TEAM! A great beginning or supplement to your Fitness Career!
The City of Blue Ash Recreation Department is seeking talented and service-oriented people to join our Fitness Team!
Fitness Consultants are responsible for all duties involved with day-to-day operations of the fitness center and works as a team player with all staff members. Fitness Consultants work evening and weekend shifts. Candidates will need to have a Nationally recognized fitness certification.
This is a Permanent Part-Time position that will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Greet patrons in a welcoming and professional manner
- Provide education and assistance to patrons on the proper use of fitness equipment
- Monitor equipment and ensure that it is operating correctly and efficiently
- Communicate any inventory or maintenance needs on fitness floor to the Fitness Manager
- Clean, organize and maintain fitness equipment and accessories
- Teach group fitness classes, when qualified
- Special projects as assigned by the Fitness Manager
• A Nationally recognized fitness certification is required
• A passion for fitness and health
• Upbeat and positive attitude
• Punctuality and reliability is a must
• Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with patrons and co-workers, exceeding expectations
• Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
• Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
• Must obtain CPR certification
• A nationally recognized fitness certification
• Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift heavy weights.
How to Apply
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.